B.rad Podcast Highlights, Part 3
Manage episode 355640018 series 2421902
Welcome to another highlight show consisting of brief, very thoughtful, and enticing clips from previous podcast episodes.
It’s been so much fun to go back and listen to these tidbits again, and the idea of these shows is simply to give you some interesting and inspiring takeaways (and hopefully you’re inspired to go back to the shows that pique your interest). You’ll hear from past guests like Tania Teschke, William Shewfelt, Dr. Mark Cucuzella, and Dr. Ron Sinha on a variety of health and wellness-related topics, such as what to look for when you get a blood test, how to get into the most effective and practical mindset when pursuing your goals, the problem with plant-based diets, how cultural trends can mess with our perspectives and feelings of happiness and worth, and much more.
In Brad’s discussion of highlights from previous shows, he starts out with a clip from the author of The Bordeaux Kitchen, an interesting look at ancestral health with a French flair. In this clip she is discussing the very harmful electromagnetic radiation we are experiencing. [00:00]
The WIFI is a very strong signal and should be turned off at night. [03:20]
What is the difference between orange and blue light use? [05:11]
William Shewfelt energizes you with describing his life goals and how to achieve them.[07:07]
Dr. Ron Siniha’s clips from the podcast looks at blood markers and what they mean. Looking at triglycerides to HDL ratio is very important. [14:13]
Tippy Wyatt’s interesting life led her from refugee camp to college educated Asian Keto cookbook author. [20:09]
Dr. Mark Cucuzzella talks about how plant-based propaganda has infiltrated medical school education. [25:56]
Dr. Cate Shanahan says your body gets damaged when it tries to burn fat. [31:50]
Dr. Cate also challenges conventional medical wisdom. “If the American Heart Association says it's healthy, it's probably a red flag.” [38:06]
Luke Shanahan talks about cultural trends. He’s looks at attitudes towards wealth vis. Success of accomplishment. [42:34]
Dr. Phil Maffetone talks about balancing stress and rest successfully. [48:07]
- Brad Kearns.com
- Brad’s Shopping page
- Bordeaux Kitchen
- Brad’s podcast with Tanya Teschke
- The PE Diet
- Carnivore Cooking for Cool Dudes
- Podcast with William Shewfelt
- Podcast with Dr. Ron Sinha
- Podcast with Tippy Wyatt
- Run for Your LIfe
- Deep Nutrition
- Fat Burn Fix
- Dr. Cate Shanahan Podcast
- How to Become Cancer-Proof podcast
- Death by Food Pyramid
- Podcast with Luke Shanahan
Join Brad for more fun on:
We appreciate all feedback, and questions for Q&A shows, emailed to email@example.com. If you have a moment, please share an episode you like with a quick text message, or leave a review on your podcast app. Thank you!
Check out each of these companies because they are absolutely awesome or they wouldn’t occupy this revered space. Seriously, Brad won’t promote anything he doesn’t absolutely love and use in daily life.
- Mito Red Light: Photobiomodulation light panels to enhance cellular energy production, improve recovery, and optimize circadian rhythm. Use code BRAD for 5% discount!
- NutriSense: Continuous glucose monitor and 1:1 expert support to help optimize diet choices and lifestyle behaviors. $30 B.rad discount!
- Marek Health: Comprehensive lab testing and expert tele-health support for peak performance. Use code “BRAD” for 10% discount!
- Plunge: Sensational custom-designed home cold plunge with filtered, circulating water, custom temperature setting, and sleek design. Save $150 with code BRAD
- LMNT Electrolyte Drink Mix: Tasty, sugar-free, scientifically formulated electrolyte drink mix with everything you need and nothing you don’t. Free sample pack, just click the link!
- B.rad Whey + Creatine Superfuel: Premium quality, all-natural supplement for peak performance, recovery, and longevity
- Male Optimization Formula with Organs (MOFO): Optimize testosterone naturally with 100% grassfed animal organ supplement
- Brad’s Macadamia Masterpiece: Mind-blowing, life-changing nut butter blend
- Online educational courses: Numerous great offerings for an immersive home-study educational experience
Check out the my Favorites page for discounts on other great products!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.