Manage episode 257533733 series 2645637
Kim Hoban, Registered Dietitian, NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor talks about body image and the transition into motherhood. She openly (and vulnerably) shares about her relationship with her body before, during, and after having her baby. She talks about your change in identity upon becoming a mother, connecting with your body after birth, and what to do when you want your pre-baby body back.
Kim also talks about:
- Her personal body image story
- Identity and body image
- The importance of support
- The identity shift in becoming a mom
- Postpartum body image struggles
- How she began connecting with her body and belly again after her cesarean birth
- Finding joyful movement after having a baby
- What to do when you want your pre-baby body back
- Being gentle with yourself
- And more
You can learn more about The Body Image Podcast host, Corinne Dobbas, here.