Manage episode 338819521 series 2152854
I have blogging coaches, Michele Brosius and Gina Lincicum, from Connect & Learn, on the show to talk about a PLR (private label rights) content.
This is content you purchase the rights to, and use it to help you write blog posts faster.
I knew so little about PLR until this episode, so it was great to get all my questions answered by Gina and Michele.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What PLR is exactly
- Best practices for using it to write posts
- How to make PLR content your own
- How to target specific keywords with PLR content
If you are looking for rapid blog traffic growth, this episode is for you. Enjoy!
- MiloTree Pop-Up App
- Connect & Learn Community
- Connect Learn Community PLR Shop
- Catch My Party
- Become a Blogger Genius Facebook Group
- All Blogger Genius Podcast Episodes
- Leave a Podcast Review on iTunes
- MiloTree on TikTok
Subscribe to The Blogger Genius Podcast:
Take the MiloTreeCart Digital Product Quiz to Find Out What Product You Should Create First!
I just created a quiz to help you determine what type of digital product you should sell first.
You answer a bunch of questions and it will tell you whether you should start with a paid workshop coaching or consulting or a digital download.
So, go get the quiz at milotreecart.com/quiz and go start building your digital product empire.
Other Blogger Genius Podcast Episodes You Might Like:
- Secret Ways to Monetize Your Blog with Corinne Schmitt & Christina Hitchcock
- Best Ways to Build Your SEO Traffic in 2022 with Casey Markee
- 9 Productivity Hacks to Save You Time with Dara Sklar
Imagine a world where growing your social media followers and email list was easy…
If you are looking for ways to grow your community whether that be email whether that be social media, right now head to Milotree.com install the MiloTree app on your blog and it will do the work for you. Let it do the heavy lifting for you.
Let it pop up in front of your visitors and ask them to follow you on Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook, join your list, check out the exit intent but really get your community growing. And we’d love to help you with MiloTree. And I will see you here again next week.