Manage episode 269791073 series 2777889
In this episode I am joined by Stephanie Vanlochem and we do a deep dive into getting into the kitchen with confidence, learning how to make the most out of what you've got in the pantry and your fridge, best practices for food storage and how to channel your inner makeshift meal, fridge foraging badassery!
Covered in this episode:
- What is fridge foraging
- Using food to bring people together
- The top 3 tips for organizing your fridge so food doesn’t go to waste
- Creating habits in the kitchen to stay organized
- Making the food and cooking a team effort
- Tips for freezing food
- Navigated imperfect, bruised, moldy and older food
- Why you shouldn’t use recipes
- and so much more!
Stephanie Vanlochem, BA, Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, and Whole30 Certified Coach is the founder of Cook By Color Nutrition, a practice that teaches the power of cooking real food as nourishment for both mind and body. Stephanie helps clients find sustainable and individualized practices to feeding themselves, and their families for health and enjoyment! As a real food advocate, she believes that eating for both health and pleasure is possible, as the two are not mutually exclusive and fridge foraging is a practice that will help everyone get there.
or online at www.cookbycolornutrition.com.