Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on December 03, 2021 03:03 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 304492719 series 1281830
*Next-Level Marketing for a Business: Automating Your Sales Presentation
*Automating Marketing for a Business with Webinars
*Upgrading and Automating Your Business Marketing with Webinars
Businesses everywhere are adopting an automated sales process from start to finish. However, copywriting and emails can only get you so far. People are missing one aspect of the sales process — the sales presentation. But traditional one-on-one calls and face-to-face pitches are costly in terms of time and effort. Our guest today shares where the future of sales presentation for marketing for a business lies: webinars.
We talk with Daryl Urbanski, a veteran business coach who helps people craft their own sales webinars. We talk about three strategies for making your own automated sales webinar and how to grow and evolve your business. Webinars can feel robotic and detached, but there is a way to retain the human element in it — almost as if it were a live presentation.
At the end of this episode, entrepreneurs and leaders will be able to jumpstart their webinars for marketing for a business.About Daryl
Daryl Urbanski is an entrepreneur, speaker, marketing expert, business coach, author, and podcaster. As the founder and president of Best Business Coach, he has helped entrepreneurs make seven figures and automated income streams. He is also passionate about teaching others to create successful businesses.
To help people, he has written several books, including Ancient Secrets of Lead Generation and Primitive Business Tools for Success. He is also the host of The Best Business Podcast, where he features inspiring thought leaders and entrepreneurs to help people scale up their businesses.Three Reasons to Listen to the Podcast:
- Discover how automated webinars can boost your sales and free up time and resources.
- Find out the three actionable tips for starting your own sales webinar.
- Learn how you can use small ideas to scale them into huge gains for your business.
Automate Your Sales Process with Powerful Webinars Daryl’s Background in Marketing for a Business
- Daryl is a direct response database automation marketer, especially for webinars.
- He also helps businesses generate leads and sales. His new mission is to create 200 new multimillionaire business owners who solve real problems with entrepreneurship.
- Some people are afraid to say something and share about their business expertise, making it hard to validate the value brought by a business.
- Daryl was a senior marketing director, where only a handful of people were involved in the department.
- With the company struggling, Daryl knew his goal was to leverage it with automation. That’s how he got started as a direct response database automation marketer.
- Direct response marketing used to be about going door-to-door. It was later streamlined by canning and cloning sales presentations.
- A sales letter will never convert clients as effectively as face-to-face sales presentations, but it can leverage businesses.
- With webinars, you can mimic face-to-face sales presentations without needing to be physically present.
- Before turning to StealthSeminar, Daryl used another software tool. This led to several problems because of the lack of support from the developers.
- Hear Daryl’s experience using StealthSeminar and the history of direct response marketing for a business in the full episode!
- Many copywriters put on their business hats when making a sales letter in an attempt to sound professional. But doing so reduces their human touch.
- Daryl found that selling face-to-face to 100 prospects first before writing a sales letter works the best.
- The process is the same for preparing a sales webinar. You need to look for what is already working and refine it further.
- Tracking what happens during your webinar is also crucial. Check at what point you’re losing people. How can you decrease your losses?
- Understand how people behave and don’t waste their time. Don’t use the same presentation for a follow-up with your prospects.
- Tactics are constantly evolving, but principles don't. As such, it's essential to understand the human psyche.
- That’s also why you have to follow your prospects and the relationships you have with them.
- Once you do enough sales presentations, you will begin to see patterns that you want to can or clone.
- If enough people come to your webinar, your conversion rate stabilizes.
- However, nobody wants to be part of a robotic process. That’s where having a simulated live webinar is beneficial.
- To help a company earn half a million in a month, Daryl made and tested three iterations of a webinar. Tune in to the episode to learn more!
- At some point in your business, you’re going to need to have consistent and profitable numbers. Sound business skills are crucial as well.
- Experiment with new ideas. Even if you have a format that works, it can quickly become obsolete.
- For Daryl, businesses are not meant to sell trinkets but solve problems for people.
- Tip 1: Do your presentation live and see that it works. Make sure that you have a good presentation before you automate it.
- Tip 2: See what other people are doing. Marketing can be formulaic, but there’s a progression to things.
- Tip 3: Find a mentor. You don’t know what you don’t know. When you know better and are surrounded by better, you do better.
- Tune in to the full episode to know more about Daryl’s experiences with mentorship!
- Always look for ways to change and improve.
- If you’re not getting the numbers you want, look closely into what’s happening in your process. Often, it’s either a traffic or conversion problem.
- Start small; make sure it works and that it’s repeatable and duplicable. Have people or mentors who can teach and guide you along the way.
- There are only three ways to grow a business: get more customers, get customers to buy from you more often, and get them to spend more every time they buy.
- You don’t know what you don’t know, and you do better when you know better.
“It comes down to understanding human psychology and behaviour and what real people do. A lot of Internet marketing and people get sucked into shiny objects... But you really do need to be in this perspective of your prospect and understand how they are going to actually feel, respond, and react to what you're doing.”
“A business solves problems for people. A business doesn't sell trinkets or gadgets or whatever. You actually are in the world to provide a solution that makes someone's life better.”Resources
- Need new ideas for sales letters? Read The Boron Letters by Gary Halbert
- Check out Daryl’s books:
- Do you already have a successful business, meaning you're up, running, and paying your bills with some profit left over?
- Are you interested in growing your business, automating/streamlining things, and staying one step ahead of your competition?
- Visit https://www.members.bestbusinesscoach.ca/problems-we-fix/ to see if we can fix what's holding you back.
📨 If you can answer YES to all three questions, please reach out to me through Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daryl.urbanski, and describe your situation, goals, and the best time/way to contact you.