Manage episode 333063889 series 1267011
Dr. Jim Moore returns in the third installment of the increasingly popular Apollo Case Study Series (which by the way, is also Session 192).
In this episode, we cover quite a lot of ground, such as:
- Jim and his team's practical approach for language intervention
- How Jim encountered Relational Frame Theory by accident
- How rigid language repertoires can contribute to problem behavior
- How one does not need to be dogmatic as it relates to specific camps (i.e., Verbal Behavior vs. RFT; Isolated FA's vs. Synthesized ones, etc...)
- The "heaviness" of Megadeath and Metallica
- Deriving or Bi-Directional Naming?
- Multiple Exemplar Training
- Is PEAK synonymous with RFT?
- When Jim uses the VB-MAPP and/or the Essential for Living
- The Verbal Behavior Conference
- Apollo CSS 2, CSS 1
I hope you enjoy this conversation as much as I did!