Manage episode 281726446 series 2657480
Remote learning can be a miracle or a dumpster fire!
Can I get an Amen?
Ask any child, parent, teacher, or child therapist about remote learning and you'll get lots of different answers.
Some differently wired children are flourishing.
- A sensory-friendly environment
- Less anxiety
- More breaks
- Less opportunity for difficult social interactions and more
Others are falling apart.
- Missing social interaction
- Struggling without structure
- Executive functioning challenges are amplified, etc.
For those that are struggling, Nicole Ezcurra and I are teaming up to provide you with 5 doable tips to improve remote learning.
You're going to LOVE these simple strategies:)
Hugs, Holly Blanc Moses, The Mom/Psychologist Who Gets It
*P.S., Subscribe and leave a review and you'll be automatically entered to recieve a $50 Amazon gift card:)