Manage episode 318051356 series 53982
Today's episode is a podcast I did called Mint! We discuss all things NFTs pertaining the music industry, the current state of NFTs, how musical artists and their fans should think of NFTs, what trends from 2021 I think will set the tone in 2022 and much more!
Enjoy! Let me know what you thought.
Tweet Me! @garyvee
Text Me! 212-931-5731
My Newsletter: garyvee.com/newsletter
Check out my new NFT project: veefriends.com
Join the VeeFriends Discord: https://discord.gg/veefriends
Checkout my new co-hosted podcast with DraftKing’s founder--Matt Kalish on all things sports, business, and alternative investing: https://linktr.ee/propsanddropspod
For more info on Adam Levy and Mint:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stories/levychain/2745423677666278273/
- Newsletter: https://levychain.substack.com/p/-gary-vee-on-2022-web3-trends-music?r=62qb9&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web
- Blog: https://adamlevy.io/2022/01/06/gary-vee-on-2022-web3-trends-music-nfts-social-tokens-daos/
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/eq25kSOBaNo
- All audio platforms: https://pod.link/1575762146