Manage episode 372808797 series 1126364
Kirk’s story features:
- How he stumbled across the Land Geek
- What made him immediately sign up for Flight School
- Why his first deal is still his favorite deal–and the numbers
- The first thing he outsourced and why
- The advantages of attending Bootcamp
- His biggest frustration with the business
Plus the duo discusses the importance of having skin in the game.
TIP OF THE WEEK
It’s a book that I received going into the coaching program. It’s called the Twelve Week Year by Brian Moran. It makes the point that you can be well connected, well educated and full of natural talent, but in the end you have to execute. It takes consistent action to turn your dream into reality. That was a real kick in the pants for me.
Learn more about Kirk and his properties at Freedomproperties.co.
WANT TO LISTEN MORE?
Did you like this episode? If so, listen to the Round Table episode when the Geeks hold a roundtable discussing Flight School case studies.
"Are you ready to learn more about land investing? Just click HERE to schedule a call."
"Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want when you want, and with whomever you want?"