Manage episode 342664109 series 83304
I'm sharing a cautionary tale in this episode of The Art of Online Business. For many online businesses, 2020 and 2021 were some of the best years of their business, however, those two years were an anomaly.
These times were unprecedented. People were working from home, kids were going to school from home, and everything was online. All of this created a gold rush of sorts for many online businesses.
The events going on in the world today are different than they were then and the things people are interested in online have evolved. There are a lot of online businesses that haven’t adapted to the world landscape and as a result, businesses are facing challenges.
You’ve got to be willing to adapt, innovate, and be different than other people. It’s more important than ever that you take the time to connect with your customers and see what they want so that you can decide what steps to take moving forward.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why 2020 and 2021 were out of the ordinary
- Why your strategies from those years won’t work today
- How world events impact business
- The importance of adapting your business tactics
- Simple things you can do to adapt
Links & Resources:
- The Art of Online Business website
- DM me on Instagram
- Visit my YouTube channel
- The Art of Online Business clips on YouTube
- Full episodes of The Art of Online Business Podcast on YouTube
- The Art of Online Business Podcast website
- Check out my Accelerator coaching program
*Disclosure: I only recommend products I use and love and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
Full show notes available at www.rickmulready.com/639