Manage episode 342451329 series 83304
In this episode of Art of Online Business, I sat down with one of my Accelerator students, Judith Gaton. She is a returning guest on the show, and this time, she is taking us behind the scenes of creating a huge new offer.
When business owners come to me and tell me they are thinking of creating a new offer when they already have one that’s doing well, that’s usually a red flag. However, Judith has created a truly amazing membership offer and is already reaping the benefits.
This episode is essentially a wide, encompassing conversation around the evolution of this offer that, after only a few days of being available, is already extremely successful.
Judith Gaton is a Master Certified life coach, personal stylist, author, and former lawyer. Through confidence coaching and mindset work, she helps high-achieving women to see that they can dress and love the body they are in right now.
When Style & Confidence are dialed in, women can go do the work they were created to do in the world. Her ultimate style philosophy: Confident Women Build Legacies.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Judith helps her clients
- The concept of Judith’s new membership
- Why having a detailed vision sets your offer up for success
- The importance of selling your offer before you create it
- Tips for validating your new offer
- The tools Judith is using to create her membership
- Copywriting tips for your offer
Links & Resources:
- The Art of Online Business website
- DM me on Instagram
- Visit my YouTube channel
- The Art of Online Business clips on YouTube
- Full episodes of The Art of Online Business Podcast on YouTube
- The Art of Online Business Podcast website
- Check out my Accelerator coaching program
*Disclosure: I only recommend products I use and love and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
Full show notes available at www.rickmulready.com/638