Best of 2022: 6 Tips for Success in the New Year
Manage episode 352860322 series 2812490
In today’s episode, we cover the Art of Charm’s best episodes from 2022 with AJ and Johnny.
Turbocharge your social skills going into 2023 with highlights from the best of the Art of Charm podcast in 2022!
What to Listen For
- Introduction – 0:00
- Avoid these Low Value Behaviors – 2:41
- What 3 behaviors do you need to avoid if you want to attract high value friendships and relationships?
- Eye Contact for Different Situations – 16:34
- How do you decide what kind of eye contact you should give in personal, professional, and romantic situations?
- Overcome Perfectionism – 19:22
- What steps can you take to overcome perfectionism?
- What are the warning signs that perfectionism is controlling your life?
- Setting and Enforcing Boundaries – 28:22
- How do you enforce boundaries you set with other people who keep violating your boundaries?
- Overcome Nice Guy Syndrome – 38:02
- What are covert contracts and why do “nice guys” make them with people they meet?
- What is the biggest flaw of nice guys and how do you stop being a “nice guy” if you are one?
- The Infamous Awkward Pause – 45:17
- How do you make awkward pauses into powerful pauses that command attention?
- What mistakes do most people make that kill their charisma?
2022 was a great year here at the Art of Charm. We hope you had a great year as well and wish you nothing but the best in 2023! See you next year!
A Word From Our Sponsors
Do you LOVE the toolbox episodes? Did you know that every week we give a LIVE mini-toolbox lesson inside our Private Facebook Group? Best of all it is FREE to join. Join today and get access to all of our live training and level up your communication, leadership, influence and persuasion skills. With 14,000 members it’s a great place to network, learn and overcome any obstacle that’s in your way.
Running out of things to say in conversation… and still struggling to get people interested in you? That’s an uncomfortable position to be in. Don’t want to risk getting tongue-tied and screwing things up the next time you meet someone? Check out Conversation Magic now to make sure you don't crash and burn. With our bulletproof formula, you'll be flirting up a storm, sparking fun and engaging conversations, and making high-value friends anywhere!
Resources from this Episode
Avoid These 3 Low Value Behaviors (Toolbox)
How To Read Body Language | Abbie Maroño
Perfectionism: The Enemy Of Progress | Jennifer Kemp
Build and Maintain Boundaries | Nedra Tawwab
Overcoming Nice Guy Syndrome | Dr. Robert Glover
How to Influence and Persuade People | Zoe Chance
Check in with AJ and Johnny!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices