Manage episode 335596858 series 2492963
This week we have ten more of the most commonly asked questions about anxiety and recovery. Tune in as we tackle the following questions and issues:
- Is recovery possible even if I've suffered for many years?
- What if I don't have panic attacks and just feel anxious all day?
- How can I drive during a panic attack? Its not safe
- What if I have a real medical condition?
- How do you accept anxiety or surrender to it?
- What exposures can I do to get ready for ....?
- Does this method work if I have trauma?
- I'm accepting! Why am I still anxious?!?!
- I'm doing exposures and doing things but it's not working! Why?
- How do I deal with a setback?
If you have not listened to part 1 of the frequently asked questions series in episode 216, check that one out too!
For full show notes on this episode:
My books, social, and other links:
Support The Anxious Truth:
Music Credit: AfterGlow by Ben Drake (with permission)