How to Plan for Starting Your New Year Strong with Lisa Whittle
Manage episode 348246969 series 2293185
Hey, friends! I am thrilled to have my good friend, my Called Creatives business partner, Lisa Whittle, back on the show today!
Honestly, We’re just two friends coming together to talk about 2022 + finishing strong + how we plan to start the new year on the right foot!
By the end of this episode, we hope YOU are encouraged to let 2023 be the year that you go for it + let it be the year that you don’t hold yourself back from pursuing your goals and dreams!
Lisa and I would love to help you take that next step… whatever the next step may be. Let’s do this!
Lisa Whittle is the author of eight books, a sought-after Bible teacher, founder of Ministry Strong, and the popular Jesus Over Everything podcast. Lisa is also the co-founder of Called Creatives and co-host of the Launch podcast with Jamie Ivey. She and her family live in North Carolina.
Listen in to learn more about starting 2023 on the right foot!
- Why Lisa and Alli don’t set up new year’s goals anymore + the value of measurable goals and small wins every day. So, let’s focus on the next 90 days!
- Setting goals we can all benefit from for 2023 - no self-sabotage, no playing “small,” and taking a leap of faith!
- Practical tips as you consider ways to move forward in strength in 2023.
~~Productivity is really difficult for creatives.
~~There is also a fear that comes with other people's opinions. How much of what we do or not do is stifled by other people’s opinions.
~~To be a Creative does require community.
~~Some of us need to pivot to a new dream or a dream that looks a little different.
Links to great things we discussed:
- Lisa Whittle
- Called Creatives
- Called Creatives Publishing
- Join the Confident Motherhood Community here.
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! :)