Manage episode 325455736 series 3292219
Episode 19: How to Create More Flow in Your Business
Have you ever heard of Goddess Days, CEO Days, and Doer Days? While I can't take credit for coming up with these ideas, I have made them work for me and my business.
As entrepreneurs, we wear many hats, and even more so as moms. When I first started my business, I tried to learn s much as I could about productivity. I took courses and read books and eventually started time blocking. It felt impossible to do all the things, and I found myself not being completely present in the "character" needed for every aspect.
As entrepreneurs, we need to be able to gracefully oscillate between each of these "characters". The Goddess, The CEO, and The Doer.
- She is important because she manages your state.
- When she is feeling good, everything else is in alignment.
- She feeds your mind, body, and soul.
When you take a Goddess Day, do things that make you feel good and aligned. Do something (not work) just for you, and that shows your subconscious mind that you are capable of taking care of your physical body and emotions.
- She plans everything.
- On a CEO Day, you can plan content, launches, family vacations, meals, and even plan to plan!
- During CEO Days, you can have team meetings and decide what to outsource.
I always sleep so much better after CEO Days because I know where I'm going and I have a plan and checklist to keep myself aligned.
- She puts on the headphones and gets working on the plan created on the CEO Days.
- She feels aligned and ready to handle the plans after Goddess Days.
- She is most of the days and is so important!
Have you seen the Netflix show Inventing Anna? When Vivian puts on her headphones and gets into a groove and starts writing, that's a Doer Day! And it is absolutely critical that the Doer has alignment from Goddess Days and a plan from CEO Days.
Start scheduling your Days! Each week, one Goddess Day, one CEO Day, and fill the rest with Doer Days. You will be so aligned and productive!
If you want to elevate your business and truly embody what it means to be an Aligned Business Woman, join my weekly email series. I will give you tips on how to make the most of your Days and send you a new one every week!
And don't forget to look for me at any of the links below:
See you next week!Support the show
Be sure to find me and any of my resources at the links below;
- Vanessa's Website
- Aligned Business Woman Instagram
- Aligned Business Woman Facebook Group
- The Money Manifestation Ritual mini-course
- Free Meditation: Infinite Awareness
- The Profitability and Productivity Planner
Nurture your community with Flodesk
Boost your connections and sales with email marketing.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Support the show