From New York Times best-selling author Rachel Hollis comes the ultimate podcast for anyone looking for more joy and purpose in their lives. Featuring candid interviews with top performers in business, media, and lifestyle, as well as deep dives into topics like health and motivation, the Rachel Hollis Podcast has everything you need to level up your life! New episodes premiere every Tuesday.
Manage episode 290932201 series 2510869
By Mitko Karshovski. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
💬 Topics Discussed:
- Why more digital nomads should invest in real estate
- Why Matt decided to create a real estate investment company
- The 5 profit sources real estate investment provides you with
- How Matt got interested in travelling and visited over 60 countries
- Why studying abroad is so beneficial when growing up.
- How to put together a great business plan
- The benefits of owning a real estate investment company
- How to work with clients and employees who live around the globe on different schedules
- Free report on real estate investment for digital nomads
- Why should people who are location independent invest in property, and what are the pros and cons
- How COVID has affected the real estate market
- What real estate market trends should you pay attention to
- Finding a community of remote workers with programs like Remote Year
- The 4-Hour Workweek
- EFP 192 - Mark Manson discusses the diminishing returns of travel
- FREE real estate report for digital nomads
- Starlink WiFi
- Remote Year (travel with a community of other nomads)
- Book a free real estate consultation
- Matt on Instagram