Manage episode 358778248 series 2452832
Todd discusses his Christian heritage as the foundation of his evolving belief in the Higher Power.
We are experimenting with a new format for this podcast. We are taking a break from the weekly group meeting and interviewing some past participants and Facebook group members. If your recovery has been enhanced by Taoist text, don't hesitate to contact us and share your experience!
Here are some of the questions we tackle;
1. Background; Where from, vocation, family, a picture of your life then and now.
2. Has your view of the HP changed since you started your recovery journey? How similar is your present HP to the one you grew up with?
3. Why does the Tao speak to you? How do you see your relationship with the Tao? What is the Tao to you?
4. Do you have a favorite Tao verse or quote?
5. Do you recommend any Tao podcasts other than this one?
6. Any Tao-related books or devotionals?
Nightly 9 pm eastern Zoom AA Meeting www.ZoomAAMeetings.com
Don't forget to use the resources mentioned below for tools to stay sober any time during the year. You can find a much longer list of resources at https://buddyc.org/recovery-resources/
30 Tools to Stay Sober; https://buddyc.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/30-Tools-to-Stay-Sober120921.pdf
Info on the new book, Powerless But Not Helpless, the free daily Tao Recovery Email, Sensei Elliston's new book, a list of podcasts, and much more; www.BuddyC.org
Zen Home Meditation Training https://www.aszc.org/sitting-with-sensei
Join our private Facebook group and continue the conversation! Here is the link; https://www.facebook.com/groups/TaoPodcast/ or search Tao of Our understanding Podcast.
Would you like to receive a free daily topic email with the most popular AA resources, accompanied by a secret Facebook group for discussion? Go to www.DailyAAEmails.com for more information!