Manage episode 332737078 series 3365876
- Swift concurrency roadmap
- Episode 27: Concurrency with Chris Lattner
- [Concurrency] Actors & actor isolation
- [Concurrency] Interoperability with Objective-C
- [Concurrency] Structured concurrency
- [Concurrency] Asynchronous functions
- [Concurrency] AsyncSequence
- Swift Concurrency Proposals Dependencies Graph
- Protocol-based Actor Isolation: Draft #2
- Actors are reference types, but why classes?
- AWS Amplify - AWS Amplify is a suite of tools and services for iOS developers to build full stack serverless and cloud-based mobile apps. Check out our getting started Tutorial for iOS! Go to awsamplify.info/IOS
Get in Touch
If you're enjoying the show and want to say thank you, the best way to do that is by leaving us a review on iTunes! It lets us know what you think of the show and helps us climb the charts so other people can find the show.