Manage episode 328877009 series 1532519
Chris Eidhof returns to the podcast to talk about how SwiftUI has evolved since its initial release, to share several key learnings from using it over the past few years, and to discuss concepts like app architecture and state management.
- Judo: Quickly build native, server-driven UI for iOS and Android, and publish instantly, without having to submit updates to the App Store. Try it for free today, by going to judo.app/sundell.
- RevenueCat: In-app subscriptions made easy. RevenueCat handles the pain points of implementing in-app purchases and subscriptions, so that you can get back to building your app. Learn more at revenuecat.com.
- Chris on Twitter
- John on Twitter
- Swift Talk
- The “App Architecture” book
- Thinking in SwiftUI
- SwiftUI’s frame modifier
- How an HStack works under the hood
- SwiftUI transactions
- SwiftUI’s state management system
- Programmatic navigation in SwiftUI
- SwiftUI animations and transitions
- Point-Free’s “Composable architecture”
- Intro and outro music by Dariusz Dziuk