Manage episode 296196458 series 2581580
Hilary Jane Grosskopf is a leadership strategist, award-winning author, and entrepreneur. Her writing is inspired by her experience as a leader in various organizations and her study of systems. Ethics sounds basic and simple enough; however, in practice, especially in the complex and often competitive business environment, it can be challenging to know the most ethical action to take and why. Join Jason Marc Campbell and Hilary Jane Grosskopf, author of Awake Ethics, in an amazing conversation on how we can apply ethical principles to foster a team culture of peace and progress.
Hilary Jane Grosskopf is the founder of Awake Leadership Solutions, a company that educates and inspires leaders seeking ethical, mindful, and creative leadership practices for work and life. She started her career in the retail supply chain at large corporations like Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, and Restoration Hardware. As a team leader within large corporations, Hilary realized that leadership is often the hardest part of work for many people. Lack of vision, lack of interpersonal skills, and lack of opportunities for personal and professional growth often got in the way of connection and progress. Hillary has written two interactive guidebooks for leadership that contain her systems and exercises: Awake Leadership and Awake Ethics.
Listen out for:
- The story of how Kristen got into ethical principles.
- Why people steal ideas and don’t give credit.
- How to confront someone who has stolen your idea.
- 10 ethical principles to bring peace and balance at work.
- Practices that help you with work content.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?