Manage episode 298686767 series 2581580
Have you thought about starting your own business but are still unsure if you should leap? There’s a lot on the line, and you have to ask yourself difficult questions like ‘Do I have what it takes?’ Join Jason Marc Campbell and Gino Wickman on this episode as they discuss what it takes to become an entrepreneur. Let Gino guide and help you decide if entrepreneurship is right for you—because success as an entrepreneur depends on far more than just a great idea and a generous amount of luck.
Gino is the founder of EOS Worldwide, an organization that helps tens of thousands of businesses implement Entrepreneurial Operating System® (EOS®) with the aid of an international team of over 350 professional and certified EOS Implementers and online support. Almost 100,000 companies are using the EOS tools worldwide. He is the author of the award-winning, best-selling book Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business, Rocket Fuel, How to Be a Great Boss, and What the Heck is EOS? which have sold more than one million copies. Most recently, Gino has written Entrepreneurial Leap to help aspiring entrepreneurs find clarity and create a customized plan with the 1-2-3 Roadmap for their start-up.
Listen out for:
- The reason behind why Gino created EOS.
- Why being an entrepreneur is hard.
- 6 essential traits that an entrepreneur needs to have.
- What makes the hardship of entrepreneurship worth it.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?