Manage episode 290451262 series 2489414
Round 7 is shaping up to easily be the toughest week so far this season, whether it be for trade options, captaincy picks, start-sit decisions and planning for the upcoming rounds.
As always the Champions are here to help navigate through the analysis paralysis. Aside from the usual injury chat (with NRLPhysio back and offering some seriously valuable insight regarding the likes of Papenhuyzen, Turbo and Taukeiaho), the teamlist takeaways, and the Swysh SuperCoach Star of the Week.
Strategy-wise, we debate:
- how to best manage the fullback position (looking at Turbo, Ponga, Papenhuyzen and Teddy)
- striking the right balance at hooker at the hooker position (Simpkin, Grant, Cook, etc.)
- navigating the traps at FRF (including Papali'i vs the second tier options);
- considering how many players to aim for in Round 13 bye coverage-wise.
Timestamps if you want to jump ahead:
- Injury wrap with NRLPhysio - 6 min
- Teamlist Takeaways: 17 min 55s
- Swysh SuperCoach Star of the Week: 40 min 23s
- Strategy Chat: 45 min 40s
Thank you as always for your kind reviews and ratings, we really appreciate them all! And we mentioned our Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/NRLSC_Champions - please have a browse and see if you want to get involved as 2021 is off to an absolute flyer!
Follow us on Twitter (@NRLSC_Champions), or individually (@CatfishSC, @GFeeney10, @Surgebuster) to stay up to date on all things NRL SuperCoach, and to be notified about when the next podcast is out!--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/supercoach-champions/message