Manage episode 317092152 series 2934427
➡️ Like The Show? Leave A Rating: https://ratethispodcast.com/successstory
➡️ About The Guest
Kris Rudeegraap is the co-founder and CEO of Sendoso, the leading Sending Platform. Kris has more than a decade of sales experience and has spent time at Talkdesk, Yapstone, and Piqora. During that time, he discovered that creating meaningful engagements through direct mail and gifting was an effective way to drive demand and increase sales—which helped inspire the idea for Sendoso.
➡️ Talking Points
• 00:00 - Kris's story.
• 2:00 - Why Kris jumped back into entrepreneurship after quitting once.
• 3:25 - How Sendoso was started.
• 6:45 - At what point did Kris quit his job and commit to Sendoso full-time
• 10:41 - Some tips and lessons regarding MVP's.
• 13:45- How Sendoso was first sold to the market.
• 15:20 - At what point in a company should you migrate the sales function from the founder to a sales team.
• 16:30 - Sales lessons learned and experienced at Sendoso.
• 21:40- Lessons on co-selling.
• 26:37 - The decision-making process for future growth at Sendoso.
• 27:37 - How Sendoso managed and coped with Covid-19.
• 29:04 - Thoughts on future trends in sales.
➡️ Show Links
➡️ Podcast Sponsors
• Manscaped - Essential Men’s Grooming https://manscaped.com (Code: 20SUCCESS)
• Athletic Greens - Daily Health Support https://athleticgreens.com/scott
• Express VPN — Protect Your Online Activity https://expressvpn.com/successstory
• Hubspot Podcast Network https://hubspot.com/podcastnetwork
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices