Manage episode 305072397 series 1008602
What We Discuss in this Episode:
- The BIG THREE life changing habits that ensure business success.
- Leading a life by design vs. Living a life by default: What’s the difference and how does it affect business success?
- Why are personal visions crucial to entrepreneurship and how to develop a personal vision you can stick to?
- What does having both the right mindset and skill set have to do with achieving success and doing what matters most?
- When the fear of failure hinders success, how to circumvent these fears and create a bulletproof plan for steady growth.
Mentioned in the Podcast:
Rob Shallenberger Bio
Rob Shallenberger is one of the world’s leading authorities on leadership and execution. He’s trained and coached hundreds of companies around the world, to include many Fortune 500 organizations. He attended Utah State University and went on to earn an MBA from Colorado State University. He served as an F-16 Fighter Pilot in the Air Force for 11 years. He was also an Advance Agent for Air Force One and traveled the world working with foreign embassies and the Secret Service.