Manage episode 302883683 series 2441522
Toni-Ann Mayembe is a full-time dentist, a reservist in the Navy, and the blogger and podcaster at Real Happy Mom. She is a wife and a boy mom that understands the struggle of juggling work and home. When she is not working, she enjoys watching WWE and watching stand-up comedy.
What you'll hear in this episode:
- How Toni-Ann went from feeling alone as a new mom to creating a resource for moms everywhere!
- Losing her identity and then gaining it back again
- Keeping things simple is her key to success
- Tips for what to do when you are feeling irritated and annoyed
- Prepping for the week sets you up for success as a working mom
Ultimate Working Mom Hacks - https://the.realhappymom.com/working-mom-hacks
Sunday Prep Checklist - https://www.realhappymom.com/sunday
**Connect with Toni-Ann**
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/realhappymom
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/realhappymom
Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/realhappymom
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/realhappymom1