Explore something different. Learn something new. From UFO Investigators, Professional Companions and Exorcists to Food Chemists, Star Researchers and Ice Climbers, award-winning interviewer Nick VinZant sits down with a unique guest every episode. The topics and conversations are never the same. But there is one constant, you never know what you might learn from someone totally different. Best Interview Podcast of 2021 and 2022 Nominee.
Manage episode 326021411 series 2484075
By Laura Beth Peters and Lainie Stubblefield, Laura Beth Peters, and Lainie Stubblefield. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
We have some incredible National Parks in this country.The most visited one is right here in the South and contains a glorious mountain range: The Great Smoky Mountains, aka The Smokies.Meet us at the table as we discuss this ridge that straddles the border between North Carolina and Tennessee. We have partnered with our friends at ORCA to let you know about new product they are launching this week: the Traveler and Camper! Get a handle on your morning coffee with the ORCA Traveler, 24 ounces available to take your morning caffeine on the go. The Camper, ORCA's new insulated mug, holds up to 16ounces. Whether your commute is 10 feet to the couch or an hour into the office, you can depend on ORCA to keep that coffee the right temperature. State of the art drinkware designed, powder coated, and shipped out of Nashville, TN. Double walled, vacuum sealed, and seamless design that ensures your hot drinks stay hot, and your cold drinks are ice cold. Check them out: https://orcacoolers.com Points of Interest Referenced:
- Hike or Volunteer with Friends of the Smokies, https://friendsofthesmokies.org
- Cade’s Cove-gem that is not to be missed; 11-mile Cades Cove Loop Road is a feast for the eyes. For enthusiasts of wildlife, wildflowers, and wildly diverse hiking trails (for all ages and levels)
- City of Townsend, https://exploretownsend.com
- Camp Little Arrow Outdoor Resort (Tiny Homes/Glamping), https://camplittlearrow.com
- Tuckaleechee Caverns of Townsend, TN. Known as the “Greatest Site Under the Smokies” are the highest rating Cave or Cavern of the Eastern United States. Carved inside the earth’s oldest mountain chain. https://tuckaleecheecaverns.com
- Great Smoky Mountains Heritage Center, GSMHeritageCenter.org
- The Celebration of Fireflies, a remarkable and rare phenomenon occurs sometime between mid-May and mid-June, https://www.nps.gov/grsm/learn/nature/fireflies.htm
Want to connect?
- Join our Patreon Community of supporters for a Southern Sister Chat BONUS episode, perks and SWAG: https://www.patreon.com/steelmagnolias
- Sign up for our mailing list: https://mailchi.mp/e3cef217a5e7/sweetnews
- Instagram @SteelMagnoliasPodcast