Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on November 29, 2022 23:06 (). Last successful fetch was on October 14, 2021 01:49 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 193594747 series 1390307
The new year is fast approaching. The end of the year is typically a time that we spend with family and friends being merry while singing carols. It is also a great time for us to reflect on the past year and put together a plan for the next year. In this episode, I am going to share what I believe are the first things preppers should do for 2018.
Thank you for listening!
- Thank you for listening to the Smart Prepper Gear Podcast
- Ask me a question by leaving me a voicemail at 813-658-8257 or Send me a voice message and receive some prepper gear as a gift
- Don’t forget to check out the show notes at www.smartpreppergear.com/spg22
- Download the Strategic Prepper at www.smartpreppergear.com/thestrategicprepper
- If you are listening to this on iTunes then please leave an honest review