Why are Muslimahs turning to "halal dating" to find a husband? Conversation with Baba Ali from Half our Deen
Manage episode 294649415 series 2738100
Conversation with Baba Ali, he is the co-founder of Half our Deen, a Muslim marriage website. I found out about Half our Deen whilst I was doing research for a chapter in my book Smart Single Muslimah. The chapter is titled "How to find a husband?" I immediately liked the Islamic ethos of the website and wanted to find out more. In this episode, we discuss:
- Why did Baba Ali decide to start a Muslim matchmaking site?
- What is wrong with the approach of many other Muslim marriage apps and websites?
- Why many Muslim matrimonial sites attract Muslim men who want to date rather than get married.
- Why delaying marriage is a bad idea Why "halal dating" doesn't lead to a strong happy marriage full of barakah (blessings)
- Does it make sense to want a 'modern progressive husband' but still expect him to give you 'your Islamic rights' as a Muslim wife?
If you're thinking of using a Muslim marriage app or site to find a husband, I would highly recommend this site. It has so many features that help you find someone compatible. Please share the site details with your friends and family. https://www.halfourdeen.com/
*Want more marriage advice?
Join the Pre-marriage Course & get the tools and advice you need to begin your marriage journey today.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/farhatamin/message