Manage episode 285435773 series 1943363
Mike Isikoff and Dan Klaidman report on the scandal out of New York, featuring an interview with the lawmaker at the center of Gov. Cuomo's alleged cover-up and threats: NY state assemblyman Ron Kim (D, Queens). He describes in detail the alleged obstruction and lies around the state's Covid-19 reporting. And then we're joined by medical malpractice attorney John Dalli, who is a member of several state task forces on Covid-19 and elder care, to learn more about the latest charges of corruption in Albany.
- Ron Kim (@rontkim) Member (D), New York State Assembly, 40th District (Queens)
- John Dalli (@jdalliesq) Member, New York State Bar Association Nursing Home Covid-19 Task Force; founding member, Dalli & Marino, LLP
- Michael Isikoff (@Isikoff), Chief Investigative Correspondent, Yahoo News
- Dan Klaidman (@dklaidman), Editor in Chief, Yahoo News
- "N.Y. Assemblyman: Lawmakers are 'inching toward' Cuomo impeachment probe" by Michael Isikoff, Yahoo News (Feb. 19, 2021)
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo's press conference for Friday, Feb. 19, The Daily Gazette
- "New York assemblymember: Cuomo 'berated me,' asked me to lie about alleged cover-up" by Daniel Payne, Politico (Feb. 18, 2021)
Follow us on Twitter: @SkullduggeryPod
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.