Manage episode 296953770 series 1943363
It's been six months since the attack on the Capitol and we're still searching for answers. Now that the House has approved a new select committee to investigate the January 6th riot, will we get said answers? With Liz Cheney defying the GOP by joining the investigation, what will be House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy's next move? Will he appoint members of his liking to join or choose the path of selecting no one and call it partisan ploy? Congressman Swalwell joins to discuss his recent Capitol siege lawsuit against Donald Trump, Donald Trump Jr., Rudy Giuliani, and Congressman Mo Brooks.
- Congressman Eric Swalwell (@RepSwalwell), member of the House Judiciary and Intel Committees
- Michael Isikoff (@Isikoff), Chief Investigative Correspondent, Yahoo News
- Daniel Klaidman (@dklaidman), Editor in Chief, Yahoo News
- Victoria Bassetti (@VBass), fellow, Brennan Center for Justice (contributing co-host)
- Congressman Swalwell's lawsuit - Here.
- Congressman Swalwell's recent book, "Endgame: Inside the Impeachments of Donald J. Trump" updated with four new chapters - Here.
Follow us on Twitter: @SkullduggeryPod
Email us with feedback, questions or tips: SkullduggeryPod@yahoo.com.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.