Manage episode 286032947 series 1943363
Congressman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) joins Michael Isikoff and Dan Klaidman to discuss the CIA-declassified report on the 2018 killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, and to offer his thoughts on the future of U.S.-Saudi relations. Then, Mike and Dan talk with Peter Beinart, contributing columnist for the New York Times and professor of journalism and political science, about Middle East foreign policy, and why his proposal for Israel-Palestine is inspired by America's racial past.
- Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif. (@RepAdamSchiff), Chairman, House Intelligence Committee
- Peter Beinart (@PeterBeinart), CUNY Professor, CUNY Newmark School of Journalism; writer/editor of The Beinart Notebook
- Michael Isikoff (@Isikoff), Chief Investigative Correspondent, Yahoo News
- Dan Klaidman (@dklaidman), Editor in Chief, Yahoo News
- The Declassified Report on Jamal Khashoggi's Killing (Feb. 26, 2021)
- "America's Other Forever War" by Peter Beinart, New York Times (Feb. 15, 2021)
- "I No Longer Believe in a Jewish State" by Peter Beinart, New York Times (July 8, 2020)
- "Yavne: A Jewish Case for Equality in Israel-Palestine" by Peter Beinart, Jewish Currents (July 7, 2020)
- "Peter Beinart's Latest: a Call to Ease Sanctions on Iran" by Ira Stoll, Algemeiner (Feb. 15, 2021)
Follow us on Twitter: @SkullduggeryPod
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.