Manage episode 284696156 series 1943363
Mike Isikoff and Dan Klaidman are joined by legal analysts Matthew Miller and Sol Wisenberg to discuss the presentation by House managers on Day 2 of Trump's second impeachment trial. They examine the impressive case made by the evidence, and discuss the possibilities that it will move a critical mass of Republican Senators toward a potential conviction.
- Matthew Miller (@matthewamiller), MSNBC Legal Analyst; Fmr. Dept. of Justice Director of the Office of Public Affairs
- Sol Wisenberg (@WisenbergSol), Legal Analyst; Partner, Nelson Mullins
- Michael Isikoff (@Isikoff), Chief Investigative Correspondent, Yahoo News
- Dan Klaidman (@dklaidman), Editor in Chief, Yahoo News
- Impeachment audio, C-SPAN
Follow us on Twitter: @SkullduggeryPod
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.