Manage episode 284810080 series 1943363
Mike Isikoff and Dan Klaidman are joined by Yahoo News reporter Jon Ward and legal analyst and law professor Kim Wehle to discuss the culmination of the presentation by House managers on Day 3 of Trump's second impeachment trial. They examine the case from legal and political perspectives, looking ahead to the Trump defense, the endgame of the trial, and to the future of the Republican party.
- Kimberly Wehle (@kimwehle), Legal Analyst, Law Professor, and fmr. U.S. Attorney
- Jon Ward (@jonward11), Senior Political Correspondent, Yahoo News
- Michael Isikoff (@Isikoff), Chief Investigative Correspondent, Yahoo News
- Dan Klaidman (@dklaidman), Editor in Chief, Yahoo News
- Impeachment audio, C-SPAN
- "Learning from their mistakes, Democrats close their 2nd case against Trump" by Jon Ward, Yahoo News (Feb. 11, 2021)
Follow us on Twitter: @SkullduggeryPod
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.