Manage episode 284903434 series 1943363
Mike Isikoff and Dan Klaidman are again joined by Yahoo News reporter Jon Ward, as well as Gary Abernathy, a Trump apologist and occasional Washington Post columnist, to discuss the defense offered by Trump's legal team on Day 4 of his second impeachment trial. They discuss the political future of Trump — and of Trumpism — on the precipice of a possible second acquittal.
- Gary Abernathy (@AbernathyGary), Contributing Columnist, Washington Post
- Jon Ward (@jonward11), Senior Political Correspondent, Yahoo News
- Michael Isikoff (@Isikoff), Chief Investigative Correspondent, Yahoo News
- Dan Klaidman (@dklaidman), Editor in Chief, Yahoo News
- Impeachment audio, C-SPAN
- "Trump lawyers dismiss context of Jan. 6 insurrection to claim Trump's innocence" by Jon Ward, Yahoo News (Feb. 12, 2021)
- "You can disavow Trump without apologizing for his presidency" by Gary Abernathy, Washington Post (Feb. 2, 2021)
- "Nikki Haley's Time for Choosing" by Tim Alberta, Politico
Follow us on Twitter: @SkullduggeryPod
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.