Manage episode 284937449 series 1943363
In the immediate aftermath of Trump's acquittal by the Senate, George T. Conway III joins Michael Isikoff and Dan Klaidman to discuss the impeachment trial, the attempted overthrow of constitutional democracy in America, the future legal battles for Donald Trump, and the unravelling of The Lincoln Project (@ProjectLincoln), of which Conway was a co-founder.
- George T. Conway III (@gtconway3d), Contributing Columnist, Washington Post
- Michael Isikoff (@Isikoff), Chief Investigative Correspondent, Yahoo News
- Dan Klaidman (@dklaidman), Editor in Chief, Yahoo News
- Impeachment audio, C-SPAN
- "Former president, private citizen, and perhaps, criminal defendant: Donald Trump's new reality" by George T. Conway III, Washington Post (Jan. 22, 2021)
- "In Georgia, a New District Attorney Starts Circling Trump and His Allies" by Danny Hakim and Richard Fausset, New York Times (Feb. 13, 2021)
- "The Predator in the Lincoln Project" by Miranda Green, New York Magazine (Feb. 12, 2021)
- Full text of Donald Trump's statement on his second impeachment acquittal
Follow us on Twitter: @SkullduggeryPod
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.