Manage episode 346537831 series 1048136
In this very exciting episode, I’m chatting with Wilglory Tanjong, the Founder and CEO of Anima Iris, a technology-driven luxury bag brand that is industrializing Africa through retail. Starting with a personal investment of $5K, in under two years Wilglory has scaled Anima Iris into a multimillion-dollar valued company.
In this episode she shares:
- How she worked alongside artisans in Dakar, Senegal for their craftsmanship and ended up supporting their livelihoods and families
- Her advice on keeping the faith and betting on yourself and your business every time
- The crazy story of how she got Beyoncé to rock an Anima Iris bag and post about it on Instagram!
This episode is brought to you by:
Go to shopify.com/hustlepro for a free fourteen-day trial and get full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features.
Links mentioned in this episode
- Anima Iris Website: https://animairis.com/
- College Prep Program:https://ledascholars.org/
- Wharton/Lauder MBA Program: https://mba.wharton.upenn.edu/lauder-program/
- Topicals Skincare:https://www.instagram.com/topicals/
- Canva: https://www.canva.com/
- Brandon Blackwood: https://www.instagram.com/brandonblackwoodnyc/?hl=en
- Beyonce’s Stylist: https://www.instagram.com/kjmoody/?hl=en
Click here to subscribe via RSS feed (non-iTunes feed): http://sidehustlepro.libsyn.com/rssAnnouncements
Join our Facebook Community
If you’re looking for a community of supportive side hustlers who are all working to take our businesses to the next level, join us here: http://sidehustlepro.co/facebookGuest Social Media Info
Side Hustle Pro – @sidehustlepro
Anima Iris: https://www.instagram.com/anima.iris/