Ep 72: Jared Kleinert Peels Back the Curtain on His Processes, Habits, and Relationships That Have Allowed Him to Accomplish So Much at 26
Manage episode 305158198 series 2670710
Do you have a clear set of goals for your business each year? Or a systematic way of orienting your business toward your goals each quarter?
I’m a huge fan of annual, quarterly, weekly and daily planning to maximize the time you spend each day on high value tasks that move you toward your goals.
Implementing a business planning strategy means you can make better choices about how to prioritize your time, whether with your own schedule, or figuring out what needs to be delegated to someone on your team.
Which is why I’m talking to badass business owner Jared Kleinert.
Jared is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and consultant with a range of high-profile clients. He was a delegate to President Obama's 2013 Global Entrepreneurship Summit in Malaysia, and is the author of multiple books, including the upcoming NETWORKING: How to Meet Influential People, Deepen Relationships, and Become A Super-Connector.
His insights on entrepreneurship and networking have also been featured in major media such as Forbes, TIME, Harvard Business Review, Fortune, NPR, Entrepreneur, Mashable, Fox Business and more.
He’s been in the game for over 15 years and he’s only 26!
Jared shares his story and how he’s managed to do so much at such a young age, how he manages and thinks about his time so he can make all this happen, and his advice on hiring support even when you don’t need or want employees.
Tune into this episode to hear:
- How Jared's upbringing helped him embrace entrepreneurship at a young age
- How his early experiences with mentorship and networking shaped his trajectory
- Why consulting or service-based businesses make great launchpads into businesses that scale
- How Jared prioritizes daily, weekly, and quarterly objectives in his schedule with tech tools and strategic processes
Learn more about Jared:
- Meeting of the Minds
- NETWORKING: How to Meet Influential People, Deepen Relationships, and Become A Super-Connector
- 3 Billion Under 30: How Millennials Continue Redefining Success, Breaking Barriers, and Changing The World: 75 Stories of Entrepreneurship, Change, and Leadership | Business Book for Young Adults
- 2 Billion Under 20: How Millennials Are Breaking Down Age Barriers and Changing the World, with Stacey Ferreira
- Connect with Jared
Learn more about Pia: