Manage episode 334259363 series 2507500
When most people think about healthy living, they tend to think about eating whole foods, getting macronutrients like proteins and fats, and taking the right vitamins.
And while those are all important aspects of health, minerals are often overlooked.
Minerals play a huge role in our health and yet many women don’t realize that they may be struggling with mineral imbalances.
So in this episode, Jordan talks with Women's Health Dietitian and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner, and mineral master, Amanda Montalvo.
Together they dig into why minerals are so crucial for our health and how we can prioritize them for better health.
If you’re ready to learn more about your body and how to support your health, then tune in to learn:
- Why minerals are so critical for our health and hormones
- The role minerals play in thyroid and adrenal health
- How minerals get out of balance and the symptoms we may experience
- What kind of testing can be done to check mineral levels
- How stress affects our minerals
- Steps we can take to start balancing minerals in our body
Ready to dig deeper? Explore more at hormonehealingrd.com.