Manage episode 345293391 series 2507500
Have you ever dreamed about writing a book only to get filled with doubt and questions like…
How do I even know what to write about? How would I find the time to write it? Would a publisher even go for my idea? Would it even be worth it? How would I market it?
There’s a lot that goes into writing a book, and sometimes just starting is the hardest part.
From deciding what to write about to finding a workflow and process that makes writing easier, this episode will help answer all those questions rumbling in your head.
Jordan talks with bestselling author and story coach Erin Weidemann about how to map out (and actually write) your book.
If you’ve ever considered writing a book, this is for you! Tune in to learn:
- A process for mapping out your book
- Questions to ask yourself to uncover the theme of your book
- How to determine how much of your story to share
- Tips for a better writing workflow
- Common mistakes that new writers often make
- Erin’s story of going from classroom teacher with no connections to co-founder of a multimillion-dollar publishing company and bestselling author
Want to dig deeper? Erin Weidemann’s course, Legacy Story Academy, is now open for enrollment. LSA gives you a step-by-step plan and live coaching to map and write your book in 90 days. Grab your spot today and you’ll also get access to a bonus coaching session from Jordan on how to launch and market your book.