Manage episode 344604230 series 2507500
If you’ve ever wanted to write a book, you’ve probably asked the question: how do I actually publish my book?
While working with a traditional publishing company is what many people think of, it’s not the only option.
Self-publishing is another way to get your book into the world - and it comes with a lot of benefits.
But what’s the difference between traditional publishing and self-publishing? And which option is best for you? You’re about to find out!
In this episode, Jordan talks with bestselling author and the CEO of Self-Publishing School, Chandler Bolt, about the ins and outs of publishing your own book.
Whether you’ve been dreaming of writing your own book or you’re just curious to learn more about the process, tune in to learn:
- The difference between traditional publishing and self-publishing
- Common myths about self-publishing
- What the process of self-publishing looks like
- Where to start when it comes to writing a book
- How to launch your book
- The time and cost of self-publishing a book
Want to dig deeper?
- Go to www.publishedbook.com/dooley and the first 50 listeners will get a free copy of the book Published by Chandler Bolt!
- Get in-depth resources and hands-on support at self-publishingschool.com
P.S. Jordan’s friend Erin Weidemann is opening enrollment on Oct. 25th for her course Legacy Story Academy, which gives you a step-by-step plan and live coaching to map and write your book in 90 days. Grab a free lesson from inside the course to learn the #1 thing you need to do to write a bestseller!