How to Restore Your Metabolism (Ft. Kori Meloy and Fallon Danae)
Manage episode 325458321 series 2507500
With a society that’s obsessed with diet culture, even “healing” diets like Whole 30, Paleo, and Keto, we often love having easy-to-follow lists that tell us exactly what to eat and not eat in order to be healthy.
But this has led to nutrition becoming overly black and white, with people often demonizing certain foods. Unfortunately, this way of thinking can lead to restrictive dieting, food fear, and even malnutrition and worsening health conditions.
So how do we nourish and heal our bodies without succumbing to restriction and fear? How can we enjoy food freedom while also fueling our body with the appropriate nutrients that will help us thrive?
That’s what Jordan explores in this episode with Kori Meloy and Fallon Danae as they discuss what it really looks like to nourish your body, restore your metabolism, and experience food freedom.
Tune in to this powerful episode to learn about:
- Kori and Fallon’s own healing journey through endometriosis, Hashimoto’s, and restrictive eating
- The importance of nourishing your body to support your metabolism
- What it looks like to fuel your body with biologically available and restorative foods
- The harm of diet culture and following popular diets
- How many calories we really need and why most women aren’t getting enough
For more information, visit rewildculture.com and fallonstable.com.
Links from the episode: