Manage episode 373835773 series 1244112
Celebrate the small stuff! We get so caught up in comparison mode and go, go, go… do more and mission impossible… that it’s crazy we miss all we’ve done.
You’ve battled cancer and won. Hello... You know who you are! You’ve done a fitness competition at 70, you know who you are too. You’ve launched a podcast, started a new company, and donated to charity.
And then there are the other things you may be overlooking so I want to share a few. But I also am calling on you, even if your hand isn’t up! Share something you know you should be celebrating but you’ve underwritten it, passed over it.
Some Small Work Wins:
- Rocking a presentation
- Creating branding that really feels like “you”
- Getting your inbox to “0”
- Reaching out to those business accelerators
- Updating your vita or resume
- Gathering all the “as seen in” content you have
- Taking time to “set” the day
- Defining the lifestyle you want unapologetically
- Following up consistently
- Getting “no” every day for a week
- Hiring support
- Delegating and letting go
- Firing the wrong person for the job
- Investing in a coach to accelerate progress
- Sent the email for your beta program
- Created an email funnel for your course
- Reviewed your product modules
- Took time off work
Not all of these will fit you. You’re in a unique place in your business but I guarantee you that at least 50% of them are things you are not stopping to acknowledge. It’s those who pass by them and think that this feels like giving M&M s for pooping or graduation ceremonies for kindergarten or ribbons for every participant is just too much, that end up hating work, burning out, and burning out everyone around them.
You know how I first realized I needed to do this and how much it matters? When a colleague of mine acknowledged an email once. (he’s done it more than once) The first time he said something about an email that contained a story and that resonated with a lot of my listeners in a big way, I realized I didn’t even give myself credit for it. It happened again when I did a half marathon with a client to support her when it wasn’t convenient, was purely for her, it wasn’t my race.
Fitness and Health Coaches Scorecard: https://www.fitnessmarketingmastery.com/scorecard
Copywriting Course: https://www.fitnessmarketingmastery.com/copywriting-course
Other Episodes You Might Like:
Boost Productivity and Creativity for Your Clients: https://www.fitnessmarketingmastery.com/boost-productivity-and-creativity/
12 Content Ideas for Fitness & Health Coaches: https://www.fitnessmarketingmastery.com/content-ideas/
Grow Your Fitness Business in 2023 | Personal Trainers and Health Coaches: https://www.fitnessmarketingmastery.com/fitness-business-in-2023/