Manage episode 374687227 series 1244112
We all want simple sales strategies to make it easy and quick to make sales and get clients and the truth is, it can be! There are a few things clear to us here behind She Means Fitness Business that get in the way. First, not knowing exactly what you want and need to happen for success this week, this month, or this specific launch promotion… you can’t get there. Do you have a sales goal?
For instance, I have a spreadsheet for every monthly sales record since 2018. I look at it every month. I also look at it and dig into it every October or early November. I look at not just the numbers but dig into what sold, what didn’t, where did I spent my time and energy and what should I potentially stop doing or start to work less and have it reap better benefits.
Working More Isn’t a Sales StrategyNone of us should be breaking ourselves or breaking down to fix what’s broken in the world, right? (credit to Donald Miller on that!) But those of us who are driven often do. I’m all for hard work. And yet you have to realize when you’re in a season of hard work or a week or month and when you’re just doing something terrible to yourself that isn’t working or going to change.
I’ve studied with some great leaders, and Michael Bernoff is one who really nails the fact that if we don’t set out to build the kind of business and lifestyle we want, 5 years from now you’ll still be doing the same kind of business you’re doing today. If you’re not making enough money now, you won’t then either. If you’re working all the time, you will then too. Let’s both hope it’s not both! Solo entrepreneurs can do that too easily. You are not alone. Find your tribe and get support for you… and your business.
So, with this mindset that we can do it, there is a clear need and confusion we can help stop, let’s dive into this episode.
7 Simple Sales Strategies – Adopt them right now!
- Launching expectations and Launching realities
- You have to have a goal. How many, how much, what percent of upsells is your goal, and what is made? How many tickets about it? How many refunds? Set the goal, then break down the launch after with anyone on your team involved.
- Shifting your selling mindset
- You have to ask for a sale to get a yes.
- You have a solution to a problem your customer knows they have, then you have a responsibility to share how it helps and let them know how to get started.
- Selling the transformation instead of the features
- When asked how they solve the problem …. Many trainers.. many health coaches.. strength training programs when The problem REALLY …. Belief they can do it, that they won’t get hurt this time, that it will work for them….
- Persuasive words for the personality type (copywriting skills in case you don’t know these)
- Being okay with getting a no (expecting you will not always get yes)
- Not every product or service is right for everyone.
- Now isn’t the right time for everyone
- No is not personal
- No can be researched and open a door
- Showcasing how well someone will do with this and what could happen if they don’t.
- It’s not about your benefits
- It’s not about 27 different workouts or 14 different coaching sessions: how will life be different?
- What is the risk/cost if they don’t do it?
- Everyday Actions:
- Go live (what do they need right now?)
- Send personal videos (I use Bombbomb)
- Send messages (text from your CRM or personally)
Other Episodes You Might Like:4 Ways Dating Advice Will Boost Marketing for Health & Fitness Pros: https://www.fitnessmarketingmastery.com/marketing-for-health/ Fitness Marketing Hacks: https://www.fitnessmarketingmastery.com/fitness-marketing-hacks/