Manage episode 304633822 series 2886131
Today’s guest is Mandy B. Anderson, a Leadership Coach, best-selling author, TEDx speaker, and Co-Founder of RAYMA Team, a life & leadership coaching company for women. She helps women embrace the qualities they need to be healthy and live their lives with intention. Anderson vulnerably shares her story of living with Cystic Fibrosis and overcoming deep losses and mistakes in life, to encourage others to courageously live their lives to the fullest no matter what they face. Mandy is a Certified Life Coach and was awarded the honor of being in the Top 25 Women in Business for 2020 by Prairie Business Magazine. She is also the Co-Host of the She Who Overcomes™ Podcast. She lives by the water in North Dakota with her husband, Nate, and their fur-baby, Indigo, where she sips her coffee every morning and watches the sunrise with a smile on her face. |n today’s episode, Mandy and I chat about:
~ what it means to “dare to hope"
~ toxic positivity and why it’s so dangerous
~ how to hold onto your vision when it feels like every door keeps closing
Friends, if you’ve experienced disappointments in life that have left you tired and hopeless, then this is the episode for you. Mandy shares how she has navigated multiple losses that have included a job loss, overwhelming debt, losing her home, and disease. Through her story and experiences, Mandy will encourage you to courageously live your life to the fullest no matter what you face.
Books by Mandy B. Anderson:
Mandy's TedX Talk:
Connect with Mandy at:
- Website: https://www.raymateam.com/
- Business Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/raymateam/
- Personal Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msmandybanderson/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/raymateam
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mandybanderson/
- Apple Podcasts Link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/she-who-overcomes-podcast/id1456804468
- Spotify Link: https://open.spotify.com/show/5GRlzCa1mUabXh3q8nIP6m