Manage episode 326013440 series 2394558
Welcome to episode 278 of the Sexology Podcast! Today I am delighted to welcome Alicia Davon back to the podcast. In this episode, we discuss extended massive orgasms, how you can achieve them, tips for the giver and how you can work through anxiety to have an extended massive orgasm.
Alicia Davon holds a Master’s degree in Integral Psychology with a focus on women’s romantic and sensual expression. She trained as a therapist before meeting Erwan and led numerous women’s groups devoted to female pleasure and life fulfilment from career to relationship. She met Erwan 15 years ago and started teaching with him soon after.
Together with her partner Erwan, Alicia developed The Pleasure Course, which has helped thousands achieve their ideal love lives. They provide a safe place to explore psychological inquiry, pleasure, and sexuality.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Working through anxiety to have an extended massive orgasm
- Looking at the first time Alicia achieved an extended orgasm
- Understanding your body to allow involuntary genital contractions
- Incorporating your fantasies for extended orgasms
- Tips for the giver to help achieve extended orgasms
- Practical tips for best movements and touch around the genitals
- Knowing when it’s best to incorporate lube
- Communicating effectively with your partner about what’s working and what’s not
- Understanding the signs of when your close to an extended orgasm
Find Alicia Davon Online
We want your feedback!
Please fill out this brief survey to help us know the content you want to hear: https://help373205.typeform.com/to/PfsEolrp
Podcast Produced by Pete Bailey - http://petebailey.net/audio
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy