Manage episode 321278829 series 1437003
“I just want to double down on the idea of letting go…you have no idea how quickly the universe will deliver what you want if you get out of the way. What’s the beam of light that you want to stand under? Don’t block it! It’s important to have goals. Be true to what you actually want to achieve, don’t place any filters on it, write it down, and let it go. Work and do your thing, but be open to how that goal might manifest in your life.”
- Scott MackesWe’re celebrating episode 200 of the SABM Podcast. My good friend Ginni Guiton interviewed me back in February 2020 for episode 100 and I’m excited to welcome her back to the podcast as we record episode 200 and reach over 100,000 downloads. A lot has happened since Ginni and I spoke two years ago and I’m grateful for this opportunity to thank our listeners as I reflect on the progress we’ve made and share goals for the future.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why teamwork makes the dream work
- How to build a strong team with great synergy
- How 10X Vets grew into a powerful network of 90+ business owners in just one year
- Tips on how to set goals with courage while letting go of fear
- Future plans for SABM and 10X Vets
We also celebrate an Academy Fund milestone of loaning $12M+ to military veteran real estate operators and talk about how 10X Vets is quickly reaching 100 members. Ginni and I also talk about the power of writing things down and letting things go and why sharing and celebrating personal and professional success stories is important. I also share how shifts in my recreational time have positively impacted my working week and why getting the balance right is important. It’s been a great year on the SABM Podcast. We’re thankful for your support and excited for the next 100 episodes!
Connect with Ginni & Scott:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague. If you are a Service Academy graduate and want to take your business to the next level, you can join our supportive community and get started today.
Subscribe and help out the show:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Also available on Google Podcasts, Spotify & Stitcher
- Leave us a 5-star review!
Special thanks to Ginni for joining me this week. Until next time!
-Scott Mackes, USNA ’01