Manage episode 378051806 series 3474627
About this Episode
Our guest today is Katrine Amsler, a Danish musician, composer, producer, and sound artist. With an impressive background in interactive audio, sound design, and composition for films, commercials, video games and more, Katrine's talent and versatility shine through in her work. She has contributed to renowned projects like "Control" and "Wolfenstein: The New Colossus" and is currently working as a sound designer on the highly anticipated "Project 007". With a passion for exploring the textures and structures of sound, Katrine's compositions and soundscapes capture the essence of her diverse musical influences.
Things we talked about on this Episode
- Katrine Amsler Website: https://katrineamsler.com/
- Album "LASLAFARIA": https://katrineamsler.bandcamp.com/album/laslafaria
- LOM Audio Geofón: https://store.lom.audio/products/geofon
- Ehrlund Swedish Triangular Microphones: https://ehrlund.se/
- LOM Audio Priezor: https://store.lom.audio/products/priezor
- Control Dev Diary 07 - Behind the Sounds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eDkR2opC7Y
- Project 007 Teaser Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slAhuh21ii8
About Field & Foley
Welcome to Field & Foley, the podcast that explores the world of field recording and foley art. I am your host, Ben Reichstein, and every two weeks I'm joined by a new guest from the wonderful world of sound. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned professional, we'll answer your questions, share tips and tricks and tell stories about the people behind the sound.
But our show isn't just for sound designers – it's for anyone who loves to get a direct insight into the craft of audio recording! Together, we'll discuss the joy of going out into nature or staying in your studio and capturing your own material. Join us for lively conversation, insights, and inspiration in every episode of Field & Foley.
Support this Podcast
If you've enjoyed this episode please consider supporting on Patreon or Ko-fi where you gain early access to episodes in lossless format and can submit questions for guests:
Thank you for listening!