Julius Schmidt, incentives, validation & transparency
Manage episode 353311774 series 3440524
By serejandmyself AKA Serj and Serejandmyself AKA Serj. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
In this episode, we talk to Julius Schmidt - COO of Stakign Facilities, staking service provider on Cosmos, Ethereum, Solana, Polkadot and other networks.
Stakign Facilities strives to develop industry standards for convenient staking with compelling project selection while retaining outstanding security standards. They have been running secure, available and performant staking infrastructure since 2017.
We spoke to Julius about staking, and:
- Staking Facilities values
- The socio-economical side of crypto
- Blockchain as one of the most important engine of progress
- Validation and staking infrastructure
- Atom 2.0
- Team structures
- Institutionals vs non-institutionals
- Validation management
- Transparency in desicion making
- Liquid staking design
- Motivation and goals
If you like what we do at Citizen Cosmos:
- Stake with Citizen Cosmos validator
- Help support the project via Gitcoin Grants
- Listen to the YouTube version
- Read our blog
- Check out our GitHub
- Join our Telegram
- Follow us on Twitter
- Sign up to the RSS feed
Special Guest: Julius Scmidt.