Manage episode 331245849 series 3359473
Jake Harris's inspiring interviews on The Catching Knives Show provide a lot of inspiration, knowledge, and actionable strategies. He thus decided to do a series of special episodes in which he will synthesize the information provided by his guests and the nuggets that he has taken away.
In this new episode of "What I Learned...". Jake will explore key takeaways from his conversation with Ryan Stenberg, a young investor who purchased $30 million worth of real estate in less than one year.
You will find out who is Ryan Stenberg and what was the episode with him about.
You will discover how someone with not a lot of experience, can get into a $30 million deal and become financially free in a very short time and at a very young age.
You will also learn how Ryan and his partners used technology and their tech skills to make a difference in real estate.
You will learn about the concept of a one-way and two-way door and how Ryan use it to get deals and much more.
Listen now and enjoy!
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- Who is Ryan and what was the episode with him about?
- How a 25-year-old with no experience can get into a $30 million deal and become financially independent
- What is the concept of a one-way and two-way door and how did Ryan use it to get deals
- How Ryan and his partners used technology and their tech skills to make a difference in real estate
- Significant ways to add value to a commercial real estate deal
- And so much more...
Ryan Stenberg’s Interview