KQED's statewide radio news program, providing daily coverage of issues, trends, and public policy decisions affecting California and its diverse population.
NEW: 6 Shot & Killed At Virginia Walmart, Lawyers Say Colorado Springs Shooter Is NON-BINARY, Elon Musk DENIES Sam Bankman-Fried Owns $100M Of TWITTER, Killer STILL AT LARGE, Police BAFFLED After GRISLY Murder Of Idaho College Students, And More: 11.23.22
Manage episode 347917865 series 3328339
By Rising. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
- NEW: 6 Shot & Killed At Virginia Walmart, Lawyers Say Colorado Springs Shooter Is NON-BINARY (00:00)
- Elon Musk DENIES Sam Bankman-Fried Owns $100M Of TWITTER (09:39)
- Briahna Joy Gray: Did Hillary Clinton And Condoleezza Rice Really Say THAT? (17:43)
- Killer STILL AT LARGE, Police BAFFLED After GRISLY Murder Of Idaho College Students: Reactio (30:06)
- Analysis: Can Donald Trump RECAPTURE Media Fascination? Bill Barr Says He'll 'Burn The House DOWN' (36:19)
- GOP Alleges Biden Family Sought Business In 50 Countries, Brie & Robby: Who Does This SERVE? (45:31)
- Karine Jean-Pierre SHUTS DOWN COVID ORIGIN Questions; Dr. Fauci's Final Message: GET VAXXED (53:35)